Are you thinking about correcting part of the video that you just recorded? Do you want to compile some of your videos into a home movie of sorts? The number of different ways in which you can improve your videos are close to endless – but before you can even start to think about all that you first need to be able to edit videos.
Although video editing is normally considered to be difficult, using Movavi Video Editor should get you started on the right foot. Seeing as it is designed to provide an easy and intuitive user experience, you will be able to use it without having to get past a steep learning curve. In fact, all that it really takes is a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the features that come with the software.
While it may be easy to use, Movavi Video Editor is also a powerful movie editing software in its own right. Its features are nothing less than comprehensive and will give you the ability to:
- Load video from numerous sources including digital cameras and smartphones, or by capturing webcam footage, recording via TV tuners, or digitizing VHS tapes.
- Cut and combine various segments of video to get rid of unwanted parts or merge clips together in the sequence that you desire.
- Improve the quality of your videos by enhancing them, fixing common issues, or adjusting the color settings.
- Apply special effects, filters, and animated transitions to jazz up your video and alter its appearance.
- Insert text fields that can be customized to create unique captions, titles, watermarks, or subtitles.
- Add audio tracks containing background music or voiceovers that can be recorded via a microphone.
- Optimize videos for any device or platform with the help of hundreds of built-in presets.
For the most part all it will take is a few simple clicks to start editing your video with Movavi Video Editor. In no time you’ll be familiar enough with its features to put them to full use and start to really explore the full length and breadth of what they’re able to do.