One way to capture the excitement and emotions of an event is by taking all the video footage and photos that you captured while it was going on and turning it into a montage. Nowadays video montages of this kind are increasingly popular, and even if you have no prior experience in creating them you’ll find that you can turn out an amazing-looking video montage by using the Movavi Video Editor.
Using All the Right Ingredients
The trick to making a great video montage is to make sure that you have all the right ingredients. Needless to say, you’re going to want some great video footage and photos, but aside from that you should look into the details as well and cover areas such as:
- Removing unnecessary and ‘excess’ video footage so that only the ‘best bits’ appear in the montage.
- Adding a great music track that captures the spirit of the event as the background music.
- Inserting stylish transitions at tasteful locations to seamlessly blend different scenes together.
- Using special effects and filters to stylize the video and give it a certain amount of polish or transform its appearance completely.
- Placing captions or titles made up of customized text into the video at certain locations.
If you do all of this, you should end up with a video montage that really does look as though it was produced by a professional. The Movavi Video Editor will hand you all these features, and make using them a piece of cake. On top of that, the basic process of creating a video montage is actually extremely simple:
- Add the videos and photos that you want to use in your montage by clicking on ‘Add Media Files’ and selecting them.
- Drag and drop them in the order that you want them to appear into the ‘Timeline’
- Decide and implement the ‘ingredients’ listed above to give your montage some flair.
- Save your video montage using one of the presets available to automatically optimize it for any device or platform.
In just a matter of minutes, you could have a video montage that is worthy of being shared with your friends and family and will really showcase the event that you attended. Make no mistake, you could do the same for your holidays, adventures, and much more – the options are really quite limitless.